Sunday, November 22, 2009

What a week I have had! And because of it, life as we happily knew it, was altered greatly. Probably making this sound more dramatic and traumatic than it actually was, but a couple of broken ribs sent me into some kind of creative funk! Took a nasty fall at work and the final verdict at the ER was "you will be in pain for at least four to six weeks". Are you kidding me?Who has time for that?

Luckily, I have a great boss and so I could crawl into my office for about three or four hours a day and tackle the ubiquitous paperwork in an attempt to keep caught up. After that, it was home for the drugs!

Yesterday I finally sat down and looked at my Little Wooden Dolls - they all stared back at me accusingly as so to say "where have you been?" Even Madison, my sweet little favorite, looked aghast at my neglect of them.

And so on this sunny November day, I went to task and worked on the fashions (some I have been working on, but haven't finished and some that are brand new for the Christmas season). Thinking also of something beautifully blue for Hanuka and something in earthy tones for Kwanzaa. But this morning, it was all about sports uniform. Sometime later today, we will post my Ohio State University's outfit - a little cheerleader of a sorts. Have a great little University of Cincinnati outfit and hope to have it posted by tomorrow or Wednesday (UC is my Alma Mater as well as still undefeated for this season!)

Going to make some Candy Cane tea and then sit down to watch and listen to Joel Osteen. I just bought his latest book and am putting faith in the theme of the first chapter -"You are closer than you think." Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment