Saturday, November 28, 2009

Here it is - the Saturday after Thanksgiving! I hope everyone had a grand time on Thursday and you are still able to find a few leftovers of turkey and dressing in your refrigerator - they are always the best!

This particular day will be spent taking down all the autumn decorations (including the friendly scarecrow welcoming friends to my front door and oh by the way, he did a great job this year!) and then begin the slow journey of putting up Christmas decorations and lights! I already have the Christmas candles lighted in my kitchen and dining room this morning - it smells festive!

Our Little Wooden Doll is definitely excited about the new season, too! In the next few days, we will have postings of three new outfits:
  • Noel
  • Christmas Dinner with Mr. Darcy
  • Birding Girl

They are pretty cute and definitely one of a kind! Hope you like them too!

2 comments:

  1. ...yesterday we had our second Thanksgiving, so our decorations are coming down today. I can't wait to start transforming the house for Christmas.

    ...can't wait to see Christmas Dinner with Mr. Darcy, and of course, Birding Girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll send you a preview of Birding Girl; no luck with camera or binoculars, but working around it. You should get the preview tomorrow. She is starting to look pretty cute (I hope!)

    ReplyDelete