Monday, July 26, 2010

Lions & Tigers & Bears! Oh My!

Lions and Tigers and Bears! Oh My! And don’t forget the Zebras! Our Little Wooden Doll is going to the Cincinnati Zoo today and she will mix in rather well with those striped animals!

LWD is wearing her animal stripe dress of blacks, whites and grays. And even if she does blend in with the ‘scenery’, she knows that she and her family will have a lot of fun!

Whether it is the monkeys on Monkey Island, the polar bears entertaining and keeping cool in their lagoon, or the eagles soaring above in their aerie, she loves them all!

Have fun, Little Wooden Doll!

Click Here To See More Of...Lions & Tigers & Bears! Oh My!



2 comments:

  1. Cute! I love going to the Cincinnati Zoo....
    ...how did I miss the post on the cherry dress? I see it over in the sidebar. You know I love all things cherry. Being born on George Washington's birthday has predisposed me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. too cute - you Washington baby, you!! I promise I'm going to try to class up the blog with more than just the dresses/outfits! But right now that is what we have and you are my faithful sole blogger! What a little sweetheart you are!

    ReplyDelete