Saturday, February 27, 2010

Let's Play With The Baby Lambs

It is off to the farm today! And Our Little Wooden Doll will be spending most of her time with the baby lambs. Three little lambs were born just two weeks ago and she can’t wait to pet them and watch them frolic in the pasture. She is wearing her favorite dark blue jeans and her bright red bandana shirt. Even if she rolls around in the hay, she will be safe and fashionable in this outfit!

Click here to see more of...Let's Play With The Baby Lambs

6 comments:

  1. ...I want a shirt like that for real! Remember in the 70s when we wore cute red and white checked shirts with jeans...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do! Hence, our LWD is wearing one, too! Ah - sweet fashion memories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diane, Kelly send me over. When I saw your gift for Kelly I was amazed how beautiful this doll is. Looks like art talent runs in the family. Good luck with your blog, and I will probably be seeing you more in the future. Anna :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks, Anna! Aren't we all artists in some fashion? Kelly was my first niece and what fun we had when she was just a toddler! (and we still do, of course!) She is incredibly talented. Thanks for joining my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I actually had a shirt similar to that at one time! I love your little wooden dolls and their beautiful outfits. I came over from Kelly's site. You are both very talented ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Mary! The red shirt does seem to be pretty popular and I think it is because so many of us had one or wished we had one at the time! Thanks for being on my blog - and "see" you later!

    ReplyDelete