Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year to all! Really looking forward to 2010 and hope that it brings good things to each of us, including my Little Wooden Doll!

Working with my son today on making changes to the website and eating some good food along the way. Starting a couple of new categories: Doll of the Month and Special Collections.

The end of 2009 was sweet for me - dinner with my one sister and her husband and a late afternoon chat with my other sister. No late night for us however! And tonight my alma mater, the University of Cincinnati, plays in the Sugar Bowl. A complete day! The weather is dropping down drastically - stay warm!

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you and the Little Wooden Doll!! (...and I'm not going to say anything about the heartbreak of our UC Bearcats...they were without their coach, etc., etc....) I can't wait to see all of the new outfits you've got cooked up for her! Happy dress making and birding too. I can't wait to see what 2010 brings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year - better late than never, right? :0)

    ReplyDelete